Entel HT446L Licence Free Radio
HT446L draws upon the pedigree of the award winning HT Series submersible design, offering advanced advanced features combined with commercial grade construction. Enabled features are accessed by simple menu driven selection, including all CTCSS/DCS tones, built in voice scrambler, voice activation, scanning, vibrate and 20 individual call alert tones. The latest lithium-lon battery technology eliminates memory effects associated with Ni-Cd/ Ni-Mh batteries and poor charging routines. You get a full 24 hour battery life, each and every time you collect your radio from the charger. The supplied 240V Mains/12V DC charger even allows you to recharge your HT446 in a vehicle.
£ 179.00 ex. VAT
- The HT446L utilises state of the art technology with leading edge features, ensuring that it can be depended upon in the most extreme conditions.
- HT446L conforms to European Standard IP68 - withstanding total immersion in water to a depth of 5 metres for 1 hour - giving you total protection and peace of mind.
- Meeting MIL STD 810C/D/E rating for tough, enduring performance, the HT446L conforms to stringent standards, enabling it to withstand the every day rigours of shock, vibration and the corrosive action of dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble free use even in a salt water environment.
- Large rubber armoured volume control and side grips makes the HT446L easy to grip with wet or gloved hands, and have indispensable high visibility displays.
- HT446L radios are unique in offering such a full specification.They are built without compromise to deliver superb, consistent performance in the most hostile environments encountered on land or at sea.
- 20 Call tones.
- Voice scrambler fitted as standard.
- Continually monitors battery state for your safety and convenience.