Entel HX421 VHF Advanced Display Radio
The HX421 operates in VHF High band (138-174MHz). This powerful pocket size performer has exceptionally loud receive audio that would put radios twice its size to shame. With it's feature rich systems capabilities the HX421 is both future proof and can be tailored to work in today’s most demanding applications. If you don’t need some of these advanced features they can be simply disabled during programming ensuring ease of use. The HX421 is built to MIL-STD810 (rugged construction), IP55 rated (rain proof) and supplied with a two-year warranty and an ultra high capacity lithium-ion battery.
£ 189.00 ex. VAT
- Pocket Sized & Light Weight Half the size of most of its competition the HX421 Series is one of the smallest radios in Europe. Weighing just 274g the HX421 is small enough to slip into any pocket with ease.
- Powerful The HX421 delivers a full 5 watts of RF - the maximum power available on the licensed band. This versatile model allows you to use different power levels per channel, to a minimum of 1 watt for those users requiring less range, and extended battery duration.
- Robust Construction Designed to offer tough and enduring performance as would be expected from a commercial grade radio. The HX421 exceeds MIL-STD810C,D,E standards for shock, temprature and vibration. The HX421 is also rated to IP55 for water ingress (safe from low pressure water jets from all directions) i.e. rain proof, ensuring years of trouble free use.
- High Audio Output No more wasted time due to misunderstood or unintelligible calls; the HX421 delivers exceptionally loud audio comparable to radio's twice its size, ensuring clear and intelligible transmission each and every time.
- Programmable Buttons For your convenience all buttons are programmable to provide instant access to any of the advanced features offered by HX421. This makes operation simple, logical, and intuitive, with clear LCD screen graphics to indicate the selected operating mode.
- Intelligent Radio The HX421 offers the most advanced system features available in today's market. Whether you utilise these features for security, operational performance, or personal safety - the end result will positively benefit your organisation. Over 30 advanced features are available to be set up and tailored to your exact needs by your authorised Entel dealer.
- 2/5 tone selcall
- Emergency button
- Man Down alarm
- Lone Worker protection
- Contact list
- Status Call
- Whose Calling
- Missed Call list
- Multiple receive ID's
- Scan & Priority Scan
- Stun & Un-stun feature
- Password Access