APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Thanks for your custom at www.apexradio.co.uk
- Customers placing orders with APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD are accepting our terms and conditions of sale in full.
- Orders must be submitted in writing and posted/faxed to our offices and will be assumed to have been signed by personnel authorised to do so by the company/organisation who wish to trade with APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD. Each order must clearly state the type, quantity of equipment required and the agreed purchase price. Where applicable an order number and contact name should be supplied. Orders will only be accepted by e-mail once a credit account has been opened and written authorisation that this method of ordering is agreed by both parties.
- No customer’s terms and conditions that overwrite those of APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD will be acceptable without authorisation in writing from a Director of our company.
- The minimum age for a user to begin dealing with APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD on www.apexradio.co.uk is 16 years of age. However we do require a parent or guardian signature for anyone under the age of majority.
- To be agreed at the time of placing your order, our normal delivery is 5-10 working days from receipt of order or sooner subject to (a) goods being available from our supplier (b) a credit account being opened and accepted (c) in the case of payment in advance funds being cleared in full.
- Delivery and responsibility of the goods will deemed to have taken place once we have a signed delivery advice note or a proof of delivery via our nominated courier.
- Delivery costs (where applicable) will be invoiced at the agreed rate, this should be stated on our quotation provided and added to your official order.
- Any short shipment or incorrect shipment must be notified to APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD credit terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Failure to pay within our terms will result in credit facilities being withdrawn immediately.
- Any invoice query must be notified in writing to APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD within 7 days of invoice date.
- APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD reserves the right to impose a 4% interest charge per calendar month on overdue accounts.
- Title of goods will only be transferred when APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD have been paid in full for equipment/services supplied.
Cancellation of orders
- The order once placed and accepted cannot be cancelled except with the written consent of APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD and on terms which will indemnify APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD against any losses incurred thereby.
- A handling charge for returned goods ordered in error will be charged at 20% of the total invoiced amount including initial delivery charge and if applicable the cost of collecting any goods incurred by APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any written cancellation of an order and in particular where an order is for goods specifically manufactured by APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD for an order or where goods are not normally stocked by APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD and have been ordered by APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD solely for the purpose of the cancelled order.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- All installation work will take place within normal working hours unless otherwise agreed in writing, all costing will be submitted if possible prior to work commencing on site.
- If the installation of work on site is delayed or obstructed as a result of any circumstances outside our control other than a fault on our part, a further cost may be charged to cover any extra work involved/travel costs/hire of labour or plant equipment. Labour rates will be calculated at the agreed hourly rate as per our initial quotation.
- All products supplied are covered by the manufacturers warranty, either 12/24 months depending on manufacturer, any refurbished equipment is covered by APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD‘s 3 month warranty unless otherwise stated in writing. The warranty period commences from date of delivery/receipt. APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD cannot be liable for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, physical damage, liquid ingression or damage and or interference by the customer or any third party.
- APEX RADIO SYSTEMS LTD reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace goods if (a) full payment for the goods has not been made (b) the manufacturer refuses to accept the repairs/replacements under warranty for whatever reason.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any contract arising from our quotation and by the placing of an order for services/goods supplied shall be governed by the Laws of England, any dispute arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.