New Motorola Radio Launch
Here at Apex, we offer a wide variety of two way radios to cater to your specific needs.
As a platinum partner of Motorola – one of the worlds leading suppliers of two way radios, we will be introducing six brand new products. The first product out of this exciting new range to mention is the Motorola XT660D – Motorola’s first digital unlicensed radio.
This digital radio will contain a variety of features such as…
- Dual mode digital/analogue
- 1.5W audio output
- 128 channels
- Up to 20 hours battery life
- IP55 rating
- Enhanced calling in digital mode: individual, group & all-call
- Full keypad for texting: up to 128 characters & option for up to 50 pre-programmed messages
- Remote monitor & control of target radios: remote monitor, remote check, disable/enable
- Call recording & playback: record important conversations up to 3 minutes long per recording & space for 5 recordings. Playback from the radio as and when required.
This product will be launching in late September / October 2017.
The second product to mention is the new Mototrbo SL2600. This two way radio is slim and portable, making it excellent for those who are constantly on the move.
This product will be available to purchase in late September / October 2018.
The Mototrbo SL2600 contains a series of features, such as…
- Frequency Range: VHF
- Dual mode: Digital or Analogue
- Max Output Power: 3W (digital) / 2W (analogue)
- Channel Capacity: 256
- Battery Life: 13.5 hours (digital) / 11 hours (analogue)
- System capability: IP site connect, Capacity Plus and Multi-Site Capacity Plus (Linked Capacity Plus)
- Virtual display that is invisible when the radio is switched off & capacitive touch sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi which can be utilised with indoor location tracking, wireless accessories & remote software update
The New MOTOTRBO SLR 1000 Repeater is also going to be launched in late September / October 2017.
This will be Motorola’s new plug and play repeater and offers full standard functionality in a small, weatherproof, IP65 enclosure. The repeater is a low power, low noise, fan-less design and supports all MOTOTRBO system types with a 10W/5WRF output. The small form offers users the ability to mount the repeater in standard and in more unusual areas such as on walls or outside on pole-mount brackets.
Also launching will be the New MOTOTRBO UHF2 SLR 5500 Repeater, this will be the UHF2 version of their current SLR 5500 repeater. This product is due late September/October and will support all MOTOTRBO system types.
The Motorola T82 and Motorola T82 Extreme will also be launching at the end of August in 2017.
As well as this, the T82 is a tough, robust radio with a wide range of features such as offering a weatherproof IPx4 rating. These next generation Motorola radios also have a hidden display that only comes alive when you need it, making calling easier while it’s easy pairing button ensures that setting up is easy.
The Motorola T82 Extreme comes in a choice of twin, quad or RSM packs.
The Motorola Talkabout T82 is an essential to any business with it’s sleek, slim design and it’s stylish packaging.
As well as this, the T82 is a rough, robust radio with a wide range of features such as offering a splashproof IPx2 rating. These next generation Motorola radios also have a hidden display that only comes alive when you need it, making calling easier while it’s easy pairing button ensures that setting up is easy.