Two way radios are an invaluable communication tool within the manufacturing industry. Two way radios offer instant communication with a touch of a button and provide a reliable solution for passing critical information immediately.
Plant managers and supervisors rely on two way radios to effectively coordinate the workforce and activities throughout a manufacturing plant, warehouses, and supply chain. Furthermore, two way radios enhance workers’ safety.
Two way radios are designed and tested to be rugged and durable devices therefore drops and falls on tough concrete flooring of a manufacturing plant wouldn’t damage the radio. Additionally, most of the radios are dust and waterproof.
One of the crucial features of two way radios in manufacturing is their long lasting battery life. Batteries are designed to last about 8 hours and are specifically designed to ease shift patterns. You can even create 24 hour operation with spare batteries.
Manufacturing plants are often noisy environments and two way radios offer high volume, industrial noise cancellation, and a wide range of accessories fit for purpose.
Depending on the manufacturing plant needs, two way radio offers additional safety features such as Lone Worker and Mandown.
Benefits of two way radio communication in manufacturing:
- Enhanced safety and efficiency
- Instant communication of critical messages
- Rugged devices – specially designed and tested against drops and falls
- Dust and Waterproof
- Long lasting battery life – batteries are designed to last at least 8 hours, they are also easily changeable (designed to ease shift patterns and even create 24 hours operation)
- High volume audio (digital radios come with industrial noise cancellation)
- Additional safety features such as Lone Worker and Mandown
- Additional applications and software available
- IP connectivity – connect multiple sites
Case Study – Jaguar and Land Rover
Testimonial – Armstrong
Call us on 0800 612 1046, or fill out the form below today for your tailor made quote!