The Hytera VM685 is designed to capture, store and share media including audio, image and video from evidence taken by the user. It allows users to make and receive communications, initiate emergency alarm and deliver real time video to a control centre through LTE networks.
Using the multi charger, when the VM685 is docked for charging it automatically exports audio, video and images and log files to the Digital Evidence management platform. Allowing all content to be taper proof and securely transferred.
The VM685 comes with a 180° rotatable and 140° Wide-angle lens, 16 megapixel image sensor and 1080P @ 60FPS. The keys on the device allow communication via a PTT button, emergency call button, channel change and on-touch operation for video and voice recording. The battery life is 8 hours when operational whilst offering 250 hours in standby mode.
- Records at 720P and 1080P (up to 60 frames/sec)
- 16 megapixel image sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2 watt speaker
- 2500mAh battery capacity, >8 hours continuous use
- Charge time: <4 hours
- >250 hours standby time
- Pre-and post-record function (20 or 30 secs)
- 2.4 inch LCD display
- 180°rotatable lens; 140°diagonal, 106°horizontal and 78°vertical field of view
- H.264 video encoding technology
- .mp4 video format
- Micro-USB charge and data connection
- Weighs 145g (including battery)
- Dimensions: 86.5 x 58 x 25.7mm (H x W x D)
- MIL-STD-810G and IP67 compliance
- 1.5m drop tested
- Operating temperature: -20°C -+60°C