The ATEX versions of the IC-F51 and F61, conforms to the 94/9/EC ATEX Directive. The IC-F51 series is a waterproof PMR transceiver whose construction is equivalent to IPX7 which is the same rating as our marine handheld models. In addition, built-in signalling capabilities and UT-110 compatible voice scrambler function eliminate the need for an optional logic board. The IC-F51 series meets the requirements for a tough, waterproof communications tool for use in hazardous areas such as oil rigs, areas where flammable gases or liquids are used, and other potentially explosive environments. * Equivalent to IPX7 of the corresponding International Standard IEC 60529(2001). 1 metre depth for 30 minutes.
This ATEX approved IC-F51/F61 transceiver offers safety approved 2-way communication preventing explosion and fire hazard in specified hazardous areas.
Icom F51 / F61 Product Features
- IC-F51 VHF Built-in Rolling Code Scrambler (136-174 MHz)
- IC-F61 UHF Built-in Rolling Code Scrambler (400-470 MHz)
- Supplied with BC-152 Slow Battery Charger, BC-01 Charger Adapter, BP-227AX Li-Ion Battery Pack, Antenna, MB-98 Belt Clip and Handbook
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 56 x 97×36.4 mm (projections not included)
- Weight (with BP-227AX) : 290g (approx.)
Icom F51 / F61 Product Package
- Icom F51 / F61 Radio
- Battery pack
- Rapid charger
- Belt clip
- Hand strap