Icom’s IP501H uses cellular network coverage provided by an PoC (Push-to-Talk Over Cellular) LTE/4G and 3G network to provide you with stable communication throughout the coverage area network. The LTE IP501H is also ideal for transmitting in building environments where communication over traditional radio was constrained by the architectural layout and materials.
The IP501H is small, lightweight and offers nationwide coverage over 4G/LTE network.
Icom IP501H Product Features
- Nationwide Coverage Over 4G/LTE Network
- Compact (95mm (H) x 59mm (W) x 26mm (D)) and lightweight (240g)
- IP67 Waterproof rating (1 m depth for 30 min)
- Vibration alert
- Full duplex communication
- Licence-Free solution
- Bluetooth (Peltor PTT support)
- Individual and group calls in full duplex…even without the use of accessories
- Flexible monthly budgeting
- Priority interrupt Emergency button and emergency related features including Man Down function and lone worker function.
- 500 item address book
Icom IP501H Product Package
- Battery pack
- Rapid charger
- Belt clip
- Hand strap
The IP501H is great for nationwide communication, provided suitable LTE/4G and 3G networkDownload Manufacturer Brochure