£1,872.00 £1,560.00 ex VAT
- Kenwood NXR – 710E / NXR – 810E is a digital repeater / base station from Kenwood.
- Kenwood’s new NXR-710E and NXR-810E conventional repeater/base stations are a key element in the NEXEDGE product line.
- The NXR-710E andNXR-810E operate multi-mode in both digital and analogue.
Kenwood’s new NXR-710E and NXR-810E conventional repeater/base stations are a key element in the NEXEDGEproduct line, providing a cost effective infrastructure solution for single site local area applications. The NXR-710E andNXR-810E operate multi-mode in both digital and analogue.
With flexible configurations, high performance and low cost, the NXR-710E/810E are perfectly suited for a variety of user groups including industrial facilities, rural public safety/utilities, road maintenance, hospitals, hospitality and many others. They are ideal for users requiring local area coverage and desiring migration to a digital solution that’s compatible with their exiting analogue radios.
30 Channel Base / Simplex or Full Duplex
40/50 Watt at 50% duty; 25 Watt at 100% duty
NXR-710E: 136-174 MHz (VHF), NXR-810E: 400-470 MHz (UHF)
Mixed Analogue FM/Digital Operation
FM Conventional Mode
6.25 kHz Channels (Digital)
NXDN Digital Air Interface
Digital Conventional mode
NXDN Digital Scrambler
M Trunked Mode (Via External MPTController)
6 Programmable Function Keys
Digital Single-Site Trunking & Multi-Site IP Network Mode (Future Upgrade)
Users Manual English, French, Spanish, Germany, Dutch, Italian, Greek, Turkish
Mounting Bracket (Handle)
You may also like…
- £1,660.80 £1,384.00 ex VAT
- £2,148.00 £1,790.00 ex VAT
- £2,400.00 £2,000.00 ex VAT