TK-x360 Series ultra sub-compact portable radio platform with expanded features and user operation that sets a “best in class” standard for portable two-way radios. With a smaller, lighter design and features such as increased operating bandwidth, the TK-2360E/3360E VHF/UHF analogue portable radios are the perfect next generation solution for your installed base of enterprise and industrial customers. They’re also easy on the budget, with a dealer and user price lower than previous model series.
The TK-x360 Series radios are extremely rugged, meeting both MIL SPEC and IP requirements specifications. Plus, their mechanical footprint allows a seamless transition for the large population of TK-x160 Series users; all x160 Series accessories are compatible with the TK-2360E/3360E Series’ design.
Kenwood TK2260 Product Features:
- 16 Channels – mechanically selectable down to 12, 8 or 4 by fitting “Channel Stopper” detent rings to the Selector knob
- Wide Band Coverage (38MHz VHF, 70MHzUHF)
- Programmable Channel Spacing (25/20/12.5 kHz)
- Built-in DTMF and QT/DQT
- FleetSync and 5-Tone Signalling compatible
- Valuable Emergency Functions: Lone-Worker and Emergency-Key, “Man-Down” with pre-settable “Panic/Stationary” parameters
- Advanced Motion Detection (by software license)
- Remote Stun Function
- 3 Programmable Function Keys
Kenwood TK2260 Product Package:
- Li-ion Battery
- Rapid Charger