- Call us now to enquire – 0191 228 0466!
- The SLR 1000 is small and compact in size with IP65 rating for dust and water protection.
- The repeater is particularly versatile for expanding into or covering remote locations or for use at temporary events.
- Using the SLR 1000 repeater, you can easily extend the range of your network through dead zones and across remote locations, so everyone’s within reach.
- The SLR 1000 is compact in size giving you more options for installation.
Keeping your team connected requires uninterrupted radio coverage. Network dead zones and remote locations present barriers to seamless communication.
Unlike traditional repeaters, the SLR 1000 is IP65-rated for dust and water protection enabling you can deploy on campuses, in parking garages, and across other outdoor locations. This repeater offers a low power, fanless design uses less space and energy, saving you money right from the start.
As your organisation grows, the SLR 1000 can grow with it. It works with both conventional and trunking systems supporting voice and data therefore moving to a bigger system won’t always require buying a bigger repeater. Above all, it’s technology you can trust. With extensive experience in delivering DMR networks, you can rely on this MOTOTRBO product to get the job done.
» Read more
UHF, 400-527 MHz
Channel Spacing: 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz
1-10 W RF Output Power
Dimensions (H x W x D): 279.4 x 228.6 x 101.6 mm (11 x 9 x 4 in)
Weight: 4.54 kg (10 lbs)
Operating Temp: -30 to +60 °C (-22 to +140 °F)
IP65 – can be deployed inside & outside
Can be mounted on walls or poles, offering greater flexibility
No HVAC required
Weatherised Ethernet, DC power, and RJ45 AUX connectors
Modes of Operation: Half Duplex / Duplex
Supported System Types: Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Connect Plus. Analogue Conventional, Digital Voting, MPT 1327. So the repeater can grow with customer systems.
Small & Compact, Fanless design – offering less components & no noise, easy installation, less power consumption
Reduced site requirements offering less planning than traditional repeater
Diagnostic support via webpage
Optioal Accessories: Duplexer, Antenna Switch, Small Mountable Antenna
» Read less