Please get in touch if you need the 200 or more of these radios.
Motorola XT660D is Motorola’s first digital unlicensed radio.
The XT660D is an essential to any business. This digital radio contains a variety of exciting features such as a loud and clear audio, pre-programmable text/call options, a full keypad, LCD display, up to 20 hours battery life, Remote Personnel Monitoring and many more. With its assortment of features, the XT660D ensures that your team is constantly connected and productive enabling you to have a competitive edge.
The portable radio comes with display and antenna, a battery, a carry holster, an optional charger, a safety manual, a quick start guide and 12 months warranty.
- Analogue – PMR446 (446.0 – 446.2 MHz1), Digital – 446.1 – 446.2 MHz, 446.0 – 446.1 MHz2
- 1.5W Audio Output
- 128 Channels (4 zones X 32 channels)
- Channel Bandwidth: Digital – 6.25 kHz, Analogue – 12.5 kHz (XT660d), 12.5/25 kHz (XT665d)
- Dimensions: 116 x 57 x 38mm
- Weight: 262g
- Average Battery Life – Standard Li-Ion Battery up to 20 hours
- Full keypad & LCD display
- Send text messages, create up to 50 pre-programmed messages, support for 126 characters
- Record & playback audio with dedicated record button – record Rx/Tx transmission of digital channel, up to 15 mins
- Contact list (up to 512 contacts), up to 16 teams
- Call a single person or a group
- Pre-programme calls to a quick access button
- Remote Personnel Monitoring – user master radio to ping unresponsive radios, discreetly activate radio mics from a distance to monitor workers, disable a radio is it goes missing & re-enable on the spot once found
- Mixed radio fleet capability & suitable for digital migration
- Portable Motorola XT660D Radio with Display & Antenna
- Carry Holster
- Optional Charger
- Safety Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 12 Months Warranty
[/show_more]Download Manufacturer Brochure