This product has been discontinued, its replacement is Motorola VX-451
Vertex Standard 351 is a licence free analogue radio from the Vertex professional range. It is a compact, lightweight, small and easy to use two way radio what allows its users to concentrate on the job.
VX 351 is rugged and it is rated with IP 55 which gives it really good protection against dust and moisture. This radio has a considerably large speaker which gives it really good & loud sound.
The Vertex Standard 351 however has been discontinued by the manufacturer therefore, it is no longer available.
If you are considering Vertex brand have a look at their licenced product portfolio.
Vertex Standard VX-351 Product Features:
- 16 position rotary with stop
- 2 side buttons (programmable – dual function)
- Accessory connector socket
- MIL 810 CDEF
- IP 55
- Large rotary channel selector
- Rotary On/Off and volume control
- Tri colour LED – Scan
- Large textured PTT
- Rugged die-cast chassis
- Option board capable (FVP-36 Encryption)
- Tx power 500mW ERP
- 8 Channels in PMR 446 allocated channels (446.00625MHz to 446.09375MHz)
- 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS codes
- Programmable channel switch position
- ARTS (Automatic Range Transpond System)
- Tx Time out Timer
Vertex Standard VX-351 Product Package:
- Vertex Standard VX-351 Portable radio
- Fixed antenna
- Li-Ion battery (1800mAh)
- Desktop Rapid Charger for Li-Ion batteries
- Belt clip
- Accessory socket dust cover
- User guide incorporating safety leaflet