Please call 0800 612 1046 to discuss VoCoVo with our sales team
Similar to VoCoVo Go system, the VoCoVo Connect takes internal communications to the next level. The system relies on the VoCoVo’s brain which underpins the whole system.
A controller will also allow multiple conferences if there is a need for several groups to have private talk groups. The VoCoVo “Connect” System can accommodate up to 68 users and handle commands from up to 2 call points. Call points are buttons customer can press to alarm staff, these can be individually set for different uses e.g. Click and Collect.
• Installation required
• Multi-channel voice conference
• Up to 2 call points
• Telephony integration – Please call to discuss
What’s in the box?
• 1 x VoCoVo IP20 base unit
• 1 x 19” Controller
• 1 x VoCoVo Call Point
• 5 x VoCoVo Pro Headsets
• 5 x VoCoVo Headbands
• 1 x VoCoVo 5-way desktop multi-charger
• A maximum number of 29 headsets can be used per base station
• 1 base station = 1 voice conference
• Multiple conferences require multiple base units (only for “CONNECT” systems)
• Controller is required for multiple base units or call points
• Base units must be cabled into the Controller where 2 or more base units are in use
• Base unit coverage is approximately 70-90m(line of sight in open space)
• Repeaters can be used to extend range in star formation, not in-line of sight
• Controller capacity: Maximum of 1000 headsets and 250 base units