Radios for Racecourses
Stay in touch throughout all the races and events, using two-way radios to communicate quickly with every department from security to catering. Benefits to you hiring two-way radios:
- Cost effective communication solution
- Enhanced, immediate communication of crucial messages
- Provides coverage where there is no telephone signal
- Tough and durable devices
- Loud Audio
- Assists crowd management
- Technical support
Call us today to discuss on 0800 612 1046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d prefer to buy radios for racecourses:
- Ultra slim – With the radio being 22m thick and stubby antenna, the ultra slim radio is perfect for users to carry around in pockets, on belt clips throughout the day.
- Simple operation – with a prominent Push to talk (PTT) and 10 channels to fast toggle through at once, provides ease of use
- Rugged and reliable – with an IP54 rating providing dust and water resistance, providing a rugged and reliable radio
- Sepura SBP8340 UHF/ SBP8310 VHF Portable is digital, licenced radio from Sepura.
- The SBP8340 UHF/ SBP8310 VHF is designed for professional radio users requiring limited functionality for ease of use.
- Submersible with an IP67 environmental protection rating provides radio users with outstanding robustness in a lightweight package.
- Compatible with analogue conventional and digital conventional modes. Allows PD485 to simultaneously monitor analogue and digital modes and automatically respond in each mode
- Basic end-to-end Encryption has your voice and data transmission secured.
- VOX, allows you to activate the radio microphone at Ensu speaking volume, so that you do not need to press the PTT.
- Ergonomic User-Friendly Design, is Light & Durable and offers Compact Size and Clear Voice.
- Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analogue radio fleets.