£117.60 £98.00 ex VAT
- Motorola XT460 is one of the bestselling Motorola licence free two way radios.
- Includes charger
- We usually supply the XT460 to smaller warehouses, schools and hospitality venues.
- This is the newest replacement for the very popular XTNiD series.
- Looking for more power? Check out Motorola xt460 6 Pack edition
Motorola XT460 is one of the bestselling Motorola licence free two-way radio with a display. It has truly modern design and was built with durability in mind. Therefore, XT460 is a perfect entry or higher level radio.
This is the newest replacement for the very popular XTNiD series. Therefore, if you are looking to upgrade your existing fleet this is the model you need.
With the built-in 1500 mW loudspeaker, XT460 delivers loud and clear audio. In addition, this speaker has wind-noise reduction allowing the users to receive clearer voice transmission.
Motorola XT460 comes with the IP55 rating making it more durable against dust and water. In fact, Motorola tested the durability of this radio against blowing rain, vibration, salt fog, blowing dust, shock, and temperature.
Considering the fact that the Motorola XT460 is licence free radio, it is more suitable for smaller sites as it can reach up to 0.5 miles in open space. We usually supply the XT460 to smaller warehouses, schools and hospitality venues.
This product packaging also includes an optional charger and it comes with the best price guaranteed as well as the free standard delivery. At Apex, we constantly monitor this product online to ensure that our clients receive the best offer.
Shipped with default settings, as standard.
- License –Free Display Radio
- Analogue frequencies
- 8 Channels
- On/off/volume control knob
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Scan and Scan List
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Antimicrobial coating
- ** Includes charger **
- Rechargeable LiIon Battery
- Power Supply
- Belt Clip
- User Guide