Your Two Way Radio Communications Experts
With nearly 10,000 customers, Apex Radio Systems is one of the leading radio communication companies in the UK and Ireland, specialising in two way radio system design and installation, event hire, radio link schemes (Pubwatch & Shopwatch), and online & offline retail. We are an official distributor of two way radio systems for world renowned brands including Motorola, Icom, Hytera, Sepura and many others.
Our highly qualified engineers are dedicated to providing advanced technical support, rapid response repairs, and top quality service with the best price guarantee.
Check out Some of the Customers Favourite Products
25 Years in the Radio Communications Business
Trusted by 2000+ Companies and Organisations Including…
Secure and Accredited
- Should I choose Digital Radios? – Digital radios offer the very latest technology and advanced features, give better battery life and sound quality. Please see our separate section on digital radios to see how they may improve your communication requirements.
- Are Analogue Radios going to be discontinued? – There are no immediate plans for Ofcom to stop providing Analogue radio frequencies, and many manufacturers are bringing new Analogue products to the market, so Analogue radio still offers a cost effective and reliable communication solution.
- Will I need a radio licence? – There are two main types of two way radio: licensed and licence free (PMR446). As the name suggests if you need the coverage and features that licensed radios offer, you will need a licence from Ofcom. Licences start at £75.00 for 5 years so are very cost effective, and of course Apex will be delighted to help you and apply on your behalf.
- How long do the batteries last? – Batteries tend to have a minimum operation time of up to 8 hours between charges. Many radios have different battery options available, giving life of up to 16 hours. If you have a long shift cycle give us a call and we will recommend what is best for your situation. We will also advise you on prices for spare batteries, if you are a 24 hour operation.
- How quickly can I have my radios? – Apex holds stock of our most popular items and usually equipment can be sent out next day for straight forward systems. Otherwise 90 % of our clients receive their radio equipment within 5 working days of ordering. If you have an urgent requirement please contact us without delay as we will be able to offer you a suitable solution.
- Do I need licensed or Licence free radios? – We aim to provide our clients with the best radios for present and also for future developments. We would like to discuss your intended radio usage and desired coverage distance with you in more detail and then we can let you know which would be the best for you. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team today.
- Proud moment representing the Royal Artillery Albemarle Barracks Charity Golf Day! #HelpForHeros #ChildrensHeartUnit https://t.co/HzhWPwTJVo
- Still going strong 1 hour left to visit us at @ExCeLLondon, come along!! #VERTEXSTANDARD #FACSHOW2016 https://t.co/84aLqC1M4A
- The start of another busy day! There's still time to come and visit us at @ExCeLLondon! #VERTEXSTANDARD #FACSHOW2016 https://t.co/2YSkSH3XGz
- Very productive first day at our exhibition at Facilities 2016. Visit us @ExCeLLondon! #vertexstandard #FACSHOW2016 https://t.co/toYW0UofUt
- Excited to exhibit at Facilities 2016, visit us at stand L1060 @ExCeLLondon! #vertexstandard #FACSHOW2016 https://t.co/7AWta7Xx5y
- Hello, I'm Caitlin the new Marketing Executive at Apex. Expect more updates from our company in the future!