Your Two Way Radio Communications Experts
With nearly 10,000 customers, Apex Radio Systems is one of the leading radio communication companies in the UK and Ireland, specialising in two way radio hire, radio system design and installation, radio link schemes (Pubwatch & Shopwatch), and online & offline retail. We are an official distributor of two way radio systems for world renowned brands including Motorola, Icom, Hytera, Sepura and many others.
Our highly qualified engineers are dedicated to providing advanced technical support, rapid response repairs, and top quality service with the best price guarantee.
Check out Some of the Customers Favourite Products
Currently on Sale
25 Years in the Radio Communications Business
Trusted by 2000+ Companies and Organisations Including…
Secure and Accredited
- How long do the batteries last? – Batteries tend to have a minimum operation time of up to 8 hours between charges. Many radios have different battery options available, giving life of up to 16 hours. If you have a long shift cycle give us a call and we will recommend what is best for your situation. We will also advise you on prices for spare batteries, if you are a 24 hour operation.
- Do I need licensed or Licence free radios? – We aim to provide our clients with the best radios for present and also for future developments. We would like to discuss your intended radio usage and desired coverage distance with you in more detail and then we can let you know which would be the best for you. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team today.
- Do you supply accessories? – We can provide a wide range of accessories for our radios from Earpieces and Speaker Microphones to Carry Cases. Please contact us for more information or explore our site to find out more about the equipment that is available. If you have a special request we are certain to be able to source a suitable product for you.
- Should I choose Digital Radios? – Digital radios offer the very latest technology and advanced features, give better battery life and sound quality. Please see our separate section on digital radios to see how they may improve your communication requirements.
- How quickly can I have my radios? – Apex holds stock of our most popular items and usually equipment can be sent out next day for straight forward systems. Otherwise 90 % of our clients receive their radio equipment within 5 working days of ordering. If you have an urgent requirement please contact us without delay as we will be able to offer you a suitable solution.
- Are Analogue Radios going to be discontinued? – There are no immediate plans for Ofcom to stop providing Analogue radio frequencies, and many manufacturers are bringing new Analogue products to the market, so Analogue radio still offers a cost effective and reliable communication solution.
- We're all set for another day for the Shopping Centre Management Conference at The Hilton, Brighton Metropole. Com… https://t.co/J8zBODkB6r
- We are participating at the Shopping Centre Management Conference in #Brighton tomorrow! #SCMC2018 Why not come a… https://t.co/3InfGcuOhx
- We're all set up and ready for a day at The Teeside Business Show! Come and visit us at stand SR25! #Teesbiz2018… https://t.co/jXqIyxk0bH
- Looking to move to the next step in your #marketing career? We have a #vacancy in our #Newcastle Office. https://t.co/xWYicSIYpJ
- Visit our website for some excellent offers - including the fantastic Hytera PD505LF! With this compact PMR Digita… https://t.co/3DPEZ6kMDL
- Read all about our upcoming involvement in the Teeside Business Show! We hope to see you there! #Teesbiz2018… https://t.co/J7NgKnL2yy