£190.80 £159.00 ex VAT
- Entel HX446L is an analogue, licence free radio from Entel.
- The compact ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, as well as the exceptionally loud audio that enables you to communicate in the noisiest environments, identify the HX446L as a high-end PMR446 portable.
The first time you handle our HX446L you will be impressed by its superior build quality. The compact ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, as well as the exceptionally loud audio that enables you to communicate in the noisiest environments, identify the HX446L as a high end PMR446 portable.
The high visibility back-lit LCD will display all 8 of Europe’s currently allocated PMR446 channels, or using different CTCSS or DCS tones expand the channel capacity to a maximum of 255 – the choice is yours.
This PMR446 model, like all our HX series 2.0 portables, meets the MIL–STD 810C⁄D⁄E⁄F rating for tough enduring performance and in addition has a superior IP55 splash proof construction.
Utilising the latest intelligent Lithium–Ion battery technology, your HX446L, if dealer enabled, will display a battery cycle count each and every time you power–on your radio. For your convenience it will even alert you to imminent battery life expiration.
The HX446L comes with channel scanning, VOX and local personal attack alarm, with optional Bluetooth communications facility and variable point voice scrambler. This low cost LCD model will exceed the expectations of even the most experienced radio users.
Shipped with default settings, as standard.
- *2 Years Warranty*
- Environmental protection to IP55 play
- MILSTD 810C/D/E/F
- 1800mAh Li-Ion battery
- Flash upgradeable to add future features
- Robust accessory socket
- 255 channels
- Voice annunciation (option)
- Bluetooth™ wireless communications (option)
- Clone data from one radio to another
You may also like…
- £174.00 £145.00 ex VAT
£158.40£99.99 ex VAT
- £98.40 £82.00 ex VAT
£166.80£88.00 ex VAT