£776.64 £647.20 ex VAT
- This licence free Motorola radio is one of the best sellers on the current PMR 446 market. It is a robust and stylish non-display analogue radio.
- One of the best features of this product is its enhanced & built in 1500mW loud speaker which also has a wind-cancelling reduction which allows this radio to transmit exceptionally good voice.
- Motorola XT420 is a great product for smaller sites as its coverage can reach up to 0.5 miles. This product is highly popular at smaller schools, warehouses or hospitality venues. Smaller construction sites also favour this product.
Motorola XT420 non-display licence free analogue radio offers substantial durability and great performance. XT420’s sleek and modern design is a signature of the trusted manufacturer.
It is the newest replacement for the Motorola XTNi series – if you are looking to upgrade your existing licence free radio fleet.
One of the best features of this radio is the built-in 1500mW loudspeaker with the wind-noise reduction ensuring you can hear and be heard more clearly.
The very interesting thing about this model is its antimicrobial coating which prevents the growth of mould and germs on the surface, therefore it can be used by many operators confidently.
Motorola XT420 is IP 55 rated so it is protected against dusts and is water splash proofed. Motorola also invested in harsh laboratory testing simulating 5 years of use to ensure & enhance the durability of this product.
This radio comes with the li-ion battery and battery save which makes the XT420 an ideal radio for smaller schools, shops & markets, or smaller hospitality venues, where frequent shift changes and louder environments are in place.
We frequently monitor online prices of this product to ensure you get the best available deal when you order from Apex. In comparison with other online retailers, our price for this radio package includes charger and we offer a free standard delivery too.
Shipped with default settings, as standard.
- Licence Free Non-Display radio
- Analogue Frequencies
- Antimicrobial coating
- 8 Channels
- On/off/volume control knob
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Scan and Scan List
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- *Charger Included*
- Li-ion Battery
- Power Supply
- Belt Clip
- User Guide
- Drop-in Charger
You may also like…
£960.00£670.00 ex VAT
- £833.64 £694.70 ex VAT
- £99.60 £83.00 ex VAT
£158.40£99.99 ex VAT
£166.80£88.00 ex VAT